getting my stash ready.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkvrgti

Mar 21, 2012
gray,maine
113 bags as of rite now. prob going to go grab a ton of black hills tonight.
1 ton of green team
63 bags of okanagans

Attachments

• 2012-09-09 17.05.38.jpg
    2012-09-09 17.05.38.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 201
That's a nice stash. How much will you go though this year (if its an average year weather wise)

have no idea, on how much i will use. first year with the pellet stove, still don't have my hearth built in my living room to even hook up the stove.

3 tons is about average, but seeing that you're in Maine, might want to increase that to 4-5 tons, just to be safe.

prob going to go grab a ton of black hills tonight.

What are they and where do you get them? Haven't about them before now.

3 tons is about average, but seeing that you're in Maine, might want to increase that to 4-5 tons, just to be safe.
should be pretty safe.... my house is only 1250ish sq feet. ranch. pretty well insulated, i built the house 2 years ago.

What are they and where do you get them? Haven't about them before now.

i got them from jeff at green energy pellet fuel. okanagan makes them 100% Ponderosa Pine put out 9038 btu per pound. his web site is http://greenenergypelletfuel.com
he has pwi, okanagan black hills,geneva, okanagan platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.