Geyser HPWH dealers in Canada?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Feeling the Heat
May 6, 2009
east coast canada
Hello,
I've been reading about these add-on water heaters, and they seem interesting. I am unable to locate any distributors in eastern Canada however, and therefore can't get a price in Canadian $. Does anyone have any info or experience with these things, or direct me to a dealer in the maritimes? Thanks.

Bump.

(The search on this site works pretty good).

Any input to this? Did you find a dealer? How much do these things cost? Who has one & can relate their experiences? Do they really provide much AC effect in the summer? They seem like a great idea, especially when one is tired of burning too much oil for DHW in the off-heating season, and is also considering getting some AC in somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.