Girlfriend needs Chaps on CL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
Get your mind out of the gutter. Check this out on a local CL ad. Totally awesome gf!

Looking for a pair of chainsaw chaps for my boyfriend, would prefer no loss of limbs this winter. Probably a size large. Throw me a price. Call or text anytime. XXX-XXX-XXXX. Or email is fine too.

Thanks!!
Danielle

We should all be so lucky!

A good intent but I expect someone is going to dump a worn out pair on her, or an older set that doesnt meet current standards.

I was pretty shocked at how much lighter mine were after I washed them the first time : ( They probably would not have done the job in that condition.

I should probably get a new set.. Mine are old enough to vote.

Mike P

zzr7ky said:
I was pretty shocked at how much lighter mine were after I washed them the first time : ( They probably would not have done the job in that condition.

I should probably get a new set.. Mine are old enough to vote.

Mike P
Labonville recommends that the only method of washing is by hand with a brush dipped in soapy water. Don't soak the chaps, just scrub the outer layer with the brush...

After a guy I know cut a 6" long and 1" deep cut in his thigh just missing the main artery I went out and bought a new set of chaps last week.

Chargerman said:
After a guy I know cut a 6" long and 1" deep cut in his thigh just missing the main artery I went out and bought a new set of chaps last week.
Geesh, he won't be superglueing that one shut! Chaps are cheap insurance!

Status
Not open for further replies.