Glad I ran outta beer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butcher

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2011
N. central Ia.

Looks like Sunday aint gonna be a day of rest fer me.

Good production Butcher, looks like you have your wood gathering planned out nice but this running out of beer worries me! :vampire:

zap

Looks good Butcher - beer is something that never seems to season long at my house....... :lol:

Enjoyed the video, Butcher. Now if only a guy could come home with free wood AND free beer..

Wow! You got that out of the brush dump! I'm still trying to figure out if our township has a brush dump. A tree trimming crew from Penn Line did some work in my area. They left all of the wood for the land owners. I wasn't able to find any scores from their work.

Absolutely love the video....you'd be the neighbor I'd hang with....and follow to the brush dump

Awesome movie. It reminded me of a Quentin Tarantino film when you started out with the chicken fight. You are a true cinematographer.

Great video Butcher. Did you get any snow up there today? Between 5 & 8 inches real wet heavy crap most areas around me today.Finally stopped about 330 this afternoon.

Thistle said:
Great video Butcher. Did you get any snow up there today? Between 5 & 8 inches real wet heavy crap most areas around me today.Finally stopped about 330 this afternoon.
Never seen a lick of moisture up here. Damned glad of it too. Seems us folks north of hwy.20 always get kicked in the arse but this year we been really lucky. But then again, winter aint near over yet here in Iowa is it?
I'll try to remember the cam tomorrow when I go free some more wood from it's bondage in a city brush dump.

Nice video, we gotta hang out...sit on the porch, knock off some chickens,stare at the wood...hell I'll bring the beer...Genny?

sweet. i have some friends north of cedar rapids, we like to drink a few beers every once in a while. same brand as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.