Good news!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2006
Springfield Ma (western mass)
My wood guy dropped off some wood, maybe 1.5 cords ...... and basically tells me i can have ---- one of his guys is gonna be out for a while so if i can help him on my days off, he will pay me in wood! so i get to work with him for about 3 days and get 2 more truck loads......
best of all, he has a TW6 that i get to run!!!
not as good as free but i will take 4-5 cords for a couple days work (which part of is splitting the 4-5 cords!

That doesn't sound like a bad trade. Good luck and have some fun. Just be careful.

be carefull with that TW6 you just might get spoiled .

Sounds like a good deal to me, maybe you can pick out all the good stuff.

iceman said:
My wood guy dropped off some wood, maybe 1.5 cords ...... and basically tells me i can have ---- one of his guys is gonna be out for a while so if i can help him on my days off, he will pay me in wood! so i get to work with him for about 3 days and get 2 more truck loads......
best of all, he has a TW6 that i get to run!!!
not as good as free but i will take 4-5 cords for a couple days work (which part of is splitting the 4-5 cords!

Sounds great, future alliance made!

zap

Sound like a good deal but what is a TW6 ? A internet search came up with a tandem disc tiller and Tiger Woods when he was 6 ?

Tony H said:
Sound like a good deal but what is a TW6 ? A internet search came up with a tandem disc tiller and Tiger Woods when he was 6 ?

LMAO!
timberwolf log splitter model TW6

iceman said:
Tony H said:

LMAO!
timberwolf log splitter model TW6

About the only thing it doesnt do is pile your wood.

Awesome sounds like a great deal!!

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.