Good service from Hechler's Hearth and Home

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alfalfa

Sep 17, 2012
Banks county Georgia
Just wanted to pass along the positive experience I had ordering from this Missouri company over the internet. I called looking for something I had seen on their website and wanted to be certain the in stock count was correct. It was and he asked some questions to make certain the item was indeed going to fit my stove. I ordered online, delivered to Georgia in 2 days, and was 28% lower than the next lowest price I could find. Shipping was fair as well. I'm always hesitant to order from a new company with no reviews to be found on the net. Luckily this was a pleasure and I will order from there again.

Always good to know and happy you were satisfied.

Reactions: alfalfa
Before I bought my Englander, I went to their store and they were very knowledgeable and had a beautiful shop. However they didn't have anything in the Englander price range. When I can afford a nice stove they will get my business.
A co-worker of mine bought an insert from them and also had high praise.

Great small business and a great showroom as well. If you are ever close it is worth a visit and staff knows their products.

I was at there store last weekend looking at the BK I want to buy. Very nice store very good sales team and so far they are cheaper then what I can even order the stuff online for.

BTW GEO I know you from Reef Central and Slash! :p

it is where i bought my stove from. very helpful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.