Good used stove for $500-$900 range?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goathead

Jan 17, 2009
Northern CT
I'm looking to put a stand-alone pellet stove in my sunroom and was considering picking up a used stove. I'm seeing Breckwell, Enviro, England, some St. Croix that are falling into this range and wasn't sure about the long term reliability of these stoves. I've only had Quads for the past 10 or so years so never really paid attention to other brands. Appreciate any input!

Ditto on what Mike said...AMFM Energy is a great company to do business with....and the full factory warranty can't be beat!

Hm, never heard of those stoves. Decent price.

titanracer said:
goathead said:
Hm, never heard of those stoves. Decent price.

They are made by Englanders.

Correct. Timber Ridge is just a "store brand name" used by Lowes or Home Depot....they are Englander stoves. They are returned stoves that are completely gone through by Mike H. (Stoveguy2esw above) and his Tech guys at Englander, and are as close to brand new as a used stove can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.