Good website to buy accesories - ie: gloves , racks ,etc????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakkeith

Sep 20, 2010
West Virginia
Was going to post on gear page but figured I would start here first. Just looking for a good website to buy extras for my new wood stove

Pagey said:
http://northlineexpress.com/

Lots of members here use them, but if I don't remind you to check out any local shops first, I'd get the smack down laid on me by several dealers here. :lol:

thanks for that site. that 36" wood rack would be nice for my basement and be smaller (depthwise) than the two smaller pallets i currently use.

I know a few good websites for "racks".....the other stuff not so much. :)

Sisu said:
I know a few good websites for "racks".....the other stuff not so much. :)

yeah, I have those sites in my favorites.

Pagey said:
http://northlineexpress.com/

Lots of members here use them, but if I don't remind you to check out any local shops first, I'd get the smack down laid on me by several dealers here. :lol:

+1 . . . bought most of my stuff there. Quick shipping, decent prices . . . not the absolute best in quality, but decent enough for me to be happy with the products.

dont worry about dealers - I am basically over a hour or so from any type of shop. We have to travel over a hour to even get to a Walmart - not that I go there

I think it's true that this probably does go a bit closer to the "Gear" area (And I have the buttons to make it so... :coolgrin: ) - my suggestion as to sources is to checkout Northline as mentioned, there are also several of the Hearth.com paid advertisers that mention selling accessories, and are probably worth checking out (I haven't shopped at most of them so can't personally comment on quality...)

In addition, I would consider searching other places depending on what you want - including tool places, welding shops, E-pay and Craig's List, etc... It also can also be worth doing a search through the threads here for specific items to see what folks have come up with in the past - single sources are often not the best option, no matter how good they are...

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.