Good Winter Wood Pellet Stove Video - Can anyone ID the Stoves?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

Just found this.

Can anyone ID the wood pellet stove and wood stove in this video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89pldkVLTSE&feature=fvsr

Do you think having both wood and pellet stoves going will keep the house warm with the doors to the house wide open? :)

Pic 1 - wood pellet stove

Pic 2 - wood stove

Attachments

• MysteryWoodPelletStove.jpg
    MysteryWoodPelletStove.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 313
  • MysteryWoodStove.jpg
    MysteryWoodStove.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 299
Ok.... I will bite. Its a US Stove (woodstove) and a Pel Pro (pellet stove)...... With doors "wide open" ????

Whatcha gettin at Don?????

DexterDay said:
Ok.... I will bite. Its a US Stove (woodstove) and a Pel Pro (pellet stove)...... With doors "wide open" ????

Whatcha gettin at Don?????

I meant doors to the house. With those 2 stoves going full tilt, it must be a little warm in that house??

Oh...... Yeah. Both stoves should get it warm. But why those 2??

They are in serious need of a deep cleaning. But that guy should be warm.

With the addition of my woodstove, I am hoping to save a lot of pellets this year. Tonight and tomorrow night, its getting down into the 30's. I have a had a fire in the woodstove, to rake the chill off. Which means I have already put off using the pellet stove ( saving pellets)

The pellet stove is a Kozi model 100BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.