got lucky

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loon

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2010
ont canada
went to the cottage on the weekend to finish up a nice maple that had went down over the winter, was lucky though as it fell perfectly between a small deck and a larger new one that i put up last year...
here are our 2 pyrenees checking out the high water cause of all the rain we have had in the last month..

Terry

DSC07381-1.jpg

loon said:
went to the cottage on the weekend to finish up a nice maple that had went down over the winter, was lucky though as it fell perfectly between a small deck and a larger new one that i put up last year...
here are our 2 pyrenees checking out the high water cause of all the rain we have had in the last month..

Terry
Beautiful photo!

great photo looks like a nice relaxing place! pyrenees are my favorite breed awesome dogs,may get one when our old lab passes.

thanks guys.
the oldest one has grown up helping do wood :cheese:

DSC04334-4.jpg

DSC04713-1.jpg

DSC05450.jpg

DSC06436.jpg

and the new pup is starting to get the hang of it...

DSC07317.jpg

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.