got some accomplished today..pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics steel, great scenery as well. Closest thing we have to a hill is the local landfill. Haha. Now ge'r split and stacked. :)

Do Bassets point? Front one looks like he is onto the mouse nest in the hollow log!

the bassets name is trixie and she is trained to point on hardwood that is 20% moisture or below

steeltowninwv said:
the bassets name is trixie and she is trained to point on hardwood that is 20% moisture or below

Yea, but will she retrieve it and drag it to the house for you? :cheese:

Very nice pile.
Do you rabbit hunt with the dogs? (Ours (beagle) would always end up on a deer & come home in a few days.)
You are getting ahead in the game :)
Nice stacks & some great wood to add!
Good job!

How did that little bit of sycamore and white oak get into the stacks? Do you segregate?

Had to cut one small sycamore and one small white oak to get the tractor into where I had stacked the locust rounds

+1 getting ahead. sweet.

nice pups!

just out of curiosity, what are you haulin with? If i remember correctly this score is close to home?

Yep I have no truck...so all the wood I cut is on the adjoining farm to my house..the farmer..after I cut it..hauls with his tractor..and a trailer..I been cutting him some wood to...he also cuts wood for a 86 year old woman who lives on the other side of his farm..I've been cutting some for her to...what u see in the pile is 2 trailer loads....I also cut her one trailer load and one trailer load for the farmer to.

Was this pic before or after the dogs hiked their leg to mark their territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.