Got some more free wood just next door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrCRXHF

Burning Hunk
Apr 28, 2008
Mid, Michigan
Well i was getting ready to go camping on friday and then i was asked if i wanted some free wood. My neighbor took out 3 large trees so now it is time to cut it up and get it ready for next year.

2011-09-02%252014.38.07.jpg

You mean the next three years, unless that's a toy tractor in the fore -ground.

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! That, my friend - is A LOT OF WOOD!

Nice, don't know what I'm more jealous of, the wood or the tractor.

JrCRXHF said:
wife bought the tractor. i will take pics as i cut it up.

Now I Really don't know what to be more jealous of!

well she bought the echo 400 chain saw too and the lifted diesel cummins and then told them no i don't want step bars.

So she does well most of the stuff is for me to use.

JrCRXHF said:
well she bought the echo 400 chain saw too and the lifted diesel cummins and then told them no i don't want step bars.

Alright now you're just showing off! :mad: . If she ices down the beer for you I don't want to hear it! :lol:

What is that thing, Red or Black Oak? Gracious me, it's a MONSTER!!

jatoxico said:
JrCRXHF said:

Alright now you're just showing off! :mad: . If she ices down the beer for you I don't want to hear it! :lol:

she did get me a keg-orator when we got married because most of the presents were for her.

Now she lives in Ohio and i live in michigan. She is down there getting her phd

here she is waxing her truck in the spring i told her it was not warm enough yet. It was a pain.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aBOQa43wI8g/S5bxxYmsYMI/AAAAAAAAi5w/cKI_z4txz5w/s800/DSC_0036.JPG

jatoxico said:
Nice, don't know what I'm more jealous of, the wood or the tractor.

Im jealous of both :lol:

Wow, a wife that buys a chainsaw, a Kubota 4x4 tractor and drives a lifted Cummins and by the looks of it she's a looker! And when she's done school you's be callin her Doc!
I'd be talkin about it too!

mhrischuk said:
Wow, a wife that buys a chainsaw, a Kubota 4x4 tractor and drives a lifted Cummins and by the looks of it she's a looker! And when she's done school you's be callin her Doc!

Read my mind !!!

Shawn

shawneyboy said:
mhrischuk said:

Read my mind !!!

Shawn

Shawn, we're all sitting here thinking the same thing....... ;-)

JrCRXHF said:
jatoxico said:
JrCRXHF said:

she did get me a keg-orator when we got married because most of the presents were for her.

Now she lives in Ohio and i live in michigan. She is down there getting her phd

here she is waxing her truck in the spring i told her it was not warm enough yet. It was a pain.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aBOQa43wI8g/S5bxxYmsYMI/AAAAAAAAi5w/cKI_z4txz5w/s800/DSC_0036.JPG

Good woman. Hang onto her!

JrCRXHF said:
wife bought the tractor. i will take pics as i cut it up.

At first I thought you were gonna cut up the tractor!

Status
Not open for further replies.