Great Day of Fun, Fellowship and cutting!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naandme

Jan 16, 2011
Eaton, Indiana
Got to meet some of the members of the site in person and had a great time cutting wood and just putting faces with the guys and getting to meet and know them! It was a fun filled day of some hard work and alot of laughs When it was said and done no blood and alot of laughs and alot of wood c/s and loaded on trailers and trucks. It was a great day hope they post the video of log rideing 101. LOL

LOL Will do.....I want that Walnut trunk.....I will post it here.

We can get it maybe this weekend I will be busy till Thrusday and got school on Friday but the weekend should be good. Yes you got to post the video LOL

Naandme said:
We can get it maybe this weekend I will be busy till Thrusday and got school on Friday but the weekend should be good. Yes you got to post the video LOL

Steven is a goofy one.... Just let me know on the Walnut I can be there Sunday.

The ATV really was the day saver. Nice meeting you.

It was a good day for sure. ATV to the rescue. Log riding 101.....post it up!!!!!

Bocefus78 said:
It was a good day for sure. ATV to the rescue. Log riding 101.....post it up!!!!!

lol The Hoosier bronco rider....LIVES

Dont watch if you cant handle Hooiser Horse Play!

Naandme is on the atv and steven the log rider!

Jay, you need one of these:

Haulinglogs1.jpg

Backwoods Savage said:
Jay, you need one of these:

Haulinglogs1.jpg

Love it Dennis...These skided pretty but only 12 inchs across.

12" across. NO problem. Just load 4 or 5 per load and hold on!

Backwoods Savage said:
12" across. NO problem. Just load 4 or 5 per load and hold on!

lol, Sounds like a blast...

Status
Not open for further replies.