Green labeled lingnetics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletkrzd

Jan 2, 2010
northwest NJ
Anybody have any issues with Green labeled lings this year. I bought 4 tons during summer for 250.00 a ton now they are on sale for 200.00 a ton. Burned Barefoots last year had a ton left over so I have been burning both this year on and off. Only ever burned Barefoots until the lings and notice alot of fines in the Lings, dont know if this is normal or got 4tons of beat up pellets. Just wondering 200.00 a ton is hard to pass up, Barefoots in our area are 270.00, Northwest NJ.

I love mine. Just see if it says hardwood or does it say hardwood conifer blend? Mine is just the hardwood and burns real hot. I would pick up a couple of tons at that price!

sorry GViz they are gone. they were located in Washington on SH31, I called today only have individual bags left, all pallets sold. They do not plan on getting anymore in for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.