Greenway or North American

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westcafe

Oct 5, 2008
central, ma
Have my choice between the 2 at our local Lowes. Asked what the price was and they said 298/ton with free delivery! YIKES!
I called our Lowes over the border in New Hampshire and they are selling for 234/ton. Can they really have such different prices from store to store? The New Hampshire store has presto and green team. They said the green team just came in and they have 22 ton available. Headed there now!

Yeah it seems most of MA has increased the price to
a max of $298 a ton. Greene Teams are great. I'm
burning them right now. Go get em!

Try a few bags of both and see which one you like better.

ok, well we got lucky. When we went to Lowes they had somersets for the same price 234/ton and we used the 10% off coupon. What a deal! This is the first time we have used somersets and they burn really hot with very little ash. If it weren't for this site and reading about how much people like them We would have passed on them. Thanks everyone!

I burned a ton of Greenway's this winter and they were very good. Went back and got 3 more tons for next winter.

I found Greeenways after I bought my 2 tons of Greene Team. Greenways burned hot and clean, would probably
take these over the GT if given the choice.

I burned about 1.5 tons of Greenway's - love 'em - will buy them again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.