Grilling over fire?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killerdyller

Jul 23, 2012
West central Indiana
At this very moment, I have a dozen dove breasts marinating in the fridge. These tender morsels of deliciousness deserve far better treatment than propane or charcoal, so I've decided to try grillin em' up over some coals. Anyone else ever had this notion? I'm guessin I'll have to sit and babysit it more than charcoal.

I'd slide 4 bricks on either side in the stove (2 on each side), build the fire between them, then when the coals get down to where you want spread them out and place what you are using for a grill grate up on the bricks, then go to town cooking / taking pictures to share with the folks on hearth.com ==c

pen

Yeah, what he said ^......there are rules on doing this from recommendation here on Hearth.com. You MUST, and I mean MUST share pictures of the process in The Perfect Picture or The Inglenook. No exceptions.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.