Group Buys?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoWnAqT

Jan 23, 2011
Dunbarton, NH
I was wondering if people do a group buys on here and basically buy a truckload of pellets and then spilt them up accordingly...Im tempted to get in on one or put one together myself, but I wanted to know if its even worth the time to do it or if its a waste because there isnt enough savings. Let me know of any feedback. I do have the resources to do via fork lift at my work, but no big area to store them, so they would have to be gone asap...Thanks

It's done occasionally, but the logistics of organizing, collecting the $$, having a loading dock & way to unload the truck, etc, etc, tends to stop most from undertaking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.