H200 delivered

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmussenjohn

Dec 15, 2011
north il
Well we got our Hampton H200 dropped off with the harth pad but the chimmney wont get installed till Jan 20th bummer.
But hay it looks nice so far. Cant wait to get it going.

Attachments

• 2011-12-279510-25-5995777.jpg
    2011-12-279510-25-5995777.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 1228110153.jpg
    1228110153.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 250
Congrats John! Those are nice looking stoves look forward to your experiences with it.. Do you have seasoned wood ready yet?

Ray

Nice stove and nice room. The flames from the stove will make it so much nicer once installed.

congrats, you are gonna love it. hampton makes somenice stuff. family member has an h300 with the blower and its an awesome heater.

raybonz said:
Congrats John! Those are nice looking stoves look forward to your experiences with it.. Do you have seasoned wood ready yet?

Ray

Yes we have a outdoor fire place and so we have plenty of hard wood. And thanks for the compliments on the stove. We picked out a Duch West 2477 non cat firest but found out it was going to be dropped next season by the mfg so we picked this one in its place.

maxed_out said:
congrats, you are gonna love it. hampton makes somenice stuff. family member has an h300 with the blower and its an awesome heater.

Well I hope this is as nice as the H300. We have a small 1200ft ranch and our livingroom is small so we dident want to get cooked out of it but in the Hampton line up we did want the H300 as the 1st choice but the salesman told us to go with the h200. Hope he was right!

I will post more pictures of the stove after we get it all the way installed. I want to say thanks to all the complaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.