Had a visitor today....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remkel

Minister of Fire
Jan 21, 2010
Southwest NH
Knocked on my door, but when he saw it was 71 in the house, the secondaries were burning brilliant blue, and the temps were rising, decided to head the other way....

Attachments

• snowman.jpg
    snowman.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 300
Remkel said:
Knocked on my door, but when he saw it was 71 in the house, the secondaries were burning brilliant blue, and the temps were rising, decided to head the other way....

That has got to be the creepiest looking snowman I have ever seen. :)

hahaha that was a G1. Caught me off guard ...

BrowningBAR said:
Remkel said:

Well, Halloween IS just around the corner......embrace the darkness!

I like it :p

One of the most realistic SnowZombies I've ever seen. :ahhh:

Remkel said:
BrowningBAR said:
Remkel said:

Oh, I'm not knocking it. Good job in making the friendly little snowman into a Walking Dead character. %-P

BrowningBAR said:
Remkel said:
BrowningBAR said:
Remkel said:

Oh, I'm not knocking it. Good job in making the friendly little snowman into a Walking Dead character. %-P

Wish I could take the credit- it was my 9 yr old daughter who built the thing....I was inside working.

fossil said:
One of the most realistic SnowZombies I've ever seen. :ahhh:
LoL, I dunno why, but that actually just made me snort. Funny stuff.

Love that snowman . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.