Happiness is:

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilburg

Oct 20, 2010
Western Mass
Watching the Bears and Pats play in the snowbowl while I'm sitting next to my warm pellet stove!

Happiness is Pats 21 Chicago 0. Miami 10 Jets 0

EDIT: Make that 24 - 0

Happiness is,

The house decorated for Christmas,

Not breaking my wrist when I fell yesterday getting the tree

The kitten hasn't attacked the christmas tree... well not YET!

The house is toasty warm from the pellet stove and with the help of people from this forum :)

Home made Chicken pot pie in the oven

Pats are smacking the Jets

countk said:
Happiness is Pats 21 Chicago 0. Miami 10 Jets 0

EDIT: Make that 24 - 0

33-0 .. (at half) you can't keep up with the score!

Hello

Yes feeling the comfy warmth of the pellet heat while in a Chicago snowstorm watching Green Ellis come Barrelling Through the Bears defense!!

Attachments

• PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection240sc.jpg
    PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection240sc.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 282
  • GreenEllisBarrellsThruSC.jpg
    GreenEllisBarrellsThruSC.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 297
Bringing my new P43 in and setting it in place! While I won't get it up and running for a day or two, its mine and I'm happy!

and in a day or two, dw06, you will be basking in the warmth!!

Send pics!

Hello

Careful not to stare at the pellet stove and miss something like another Tremendous Tom Brady Pass Completion to Brandon Tate!!

:) LOL

Attachments

• BradyPassToBrandonTateSC.jpg
    BradyPassToBrandonTateSC.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 245
Happiness is...@ $3.22 per gal for propane, I haven't turned the furnace on yet. Thanks to my Timbers Ridge Multi Fuel pellet stove. 70 degrees and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.