HAPPY 4th of july!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not really pellet stove related but here goes anyways

I want to wish everyone a very safe and fun 4th of july!!!!:)

Stove season is just around the corner!;)

Happy 4th of July.

Right with you on the season being just around the corner.

Normally I'd pull my snow blower out of the garage sometime today and give it the go over and turn the engine over but we are headed to a family picnic.

Happy 4th everyone.... We went to a local show last night. They light them off on the other side of the Resivour (Resivore?).

The reflection on the water is beautiful. My phone takes chitty pics at a 1/2 mile away, and at night, etc..

Happy B-Day USA.........

Have fun and be safe everyone...

2012-07-03_22-15-44_903.jpg

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Have good one, cheers!

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Go Smoke! To dry down here for fireworks so I'll just ooooo and aaahhh at her.;)

Reactions: smoke show
The best to all. Enjoy that family barbeque
. Independence came with a very high price in terms of sacrifices.
Never forget!

I'm guessing that spell cheque took the 4th off.;) Nice foto Dad Mog. Happy belated 4th:cool:

Reactions: DexterDay
Now that's just mean...I love fireworks at the resofwar!

Damn.... I see the "4th" in my post????? As far as spelling? Well..... Y'all know I cant spell. That, and I did it twice. Once in parentheses and once without (because I can't spell!!) ;)

If'n y'all relly want too pik on sumone, then eye no the rite purson..... He dont not no how to act round peepole!)

(If u can read the last sentence. Then u are the one ;))

J/K... Ya'll

Damn.... I see the "4th" in my post????? As far as spelling? Well..... Y'all know I cant spell. That, and I did it twice. Once in parentheses and once without (because I can't spell!!) ;)

If'n y'all relly want too pik on sumone, then eye no the rite purson..... He dont not no how to act round peepole!)

J/K... Ya'll
Hey Mad Dog, no matter how bad you smell we are still your buddies:p I mean spell:rolleyes:

Happy belated 4th, Sorry I missed it and haven't been on much(letting pete catch me in the post count! ==c).

Hope you all had a good one!

J/K... Ya'll

Dex, I recon I'm the bugga, caus I can red it no problum! I wus thinkin it wasn me ata firs and yu wus a cussin on smoke sho. ;em

Status
Not open for further replies.