Happy Thanksgiving

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trehugr

Dec 16, 2007
Greenwood, Maine
Woke up to a toasty warm house, for that I am thankful. Have not heard the oil boiler since September 10th, for that Im thankful. Im thankful for this forum, it is an integral part of my heating system. I am thankful we live in a country where we can choose our source of fuel.

Peace to all

Kevin

Ditto, ditto trehugr. Thanks all for all the help here in the forum also. I have been helped quantitatively and a lot too! Thank you all for the readiness to help each other stranger or no, novice or pro. Keep the hearth fire burning and stay warm...

Amen! I second those thanks. Thanks to all the people who have provided help and inspiration on this forum.

I'm thankful for friends and family, and the dessert my wife made for this afternoon.
One of our daughters is studying abroad- Italy and won't be with us this year.
While we're enjoying turkey and all the trimmings, she'll be stuck in some (authentic) Italian restaurant eating the local fare, probably drinking some local wine, and while we eat pumpkin, mince meat, and apple pies, all she'll have to choose from are some "pastries" and a tiny cup of "coffee" that your spoon will stand up in.
But I'm thankful she's safe
Chris

yes- thanks and best wishes to all for the combined goodwill and good information selflessly shared around here

and best wishes to all, and all your families, that we may all look forward to living in a world where such dynamics gain ever-increasing traction

I have no illusions that everyone, everywhere, wants to share the overall sandbox that way...

but I am still hoping against hope that our collective progress as a species will continue to gradually head in that direction

Status
Not open for further replies.