Happy Thanksgiving

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ty .....and to you and family.

jimosufan said:
ty .....and to you and family.
thank you, it was an ok day spent most of it in the woods working my butt off to score less than 1/2 cord of wood most of it cedar the rest was piles burried in mud from our bad summer rains, I hope your day was a little better than that

Wow I have my days mixed up, I thought that was tomorrow! In the last 2 weeks I have worked a 7AM-7PM shift, 6PM-6AM, 11PM-7AM and 3PM-11PM... I'm all sorts of screwed up! Woke up this morning around 8, felt like crud, went back to bed and only woke up at around 1PM.

Either way going fix myself a plate of spaghetti and have at it.

NATE379 said:
Wow I have my days mixed up, I thought that was tomorrow! In the last 2 weeks I have worked a 7AM-7PM shift, 6PM-6AM, 11PM-7AM and 3PM-11PM... I'm all sorts of screwed up! Woke up this morning around 8, felt like crud, went back to bed and only woke up at around 1PM.

Either way going fix myself a plate of spaghetti and have at it.
I work 7pm -7am and I know that screws you up bad too ,but cant miss turkey

One of my friends wanted me to go over to his place when I talked to him a while back but he lives in Anchorage, about 50 miles from me. It's snowing pretty bad, don't have the snow tires on the car and the truck lost it's fuel pump a couple days ago (all this I need to do this weekend). I'm just going to hang out here and try to get a few things done.

It's amazing what gets neglected when a person is putting in 80-90hr weeks. I barely had a chance to keep the stove going, for the most part my renter was taking care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.