Harman Accentra FS hearth pad/base

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2012
Maine
Hello:

I purchased a used Harman Accentra FS stove and I've been trying to track down the cast iron hearth pad/base for the Accentra. Unfortunatly, my local Harman dealer either doesn't want my business or are simply unable to actually get me this part/accessory. I've called them three times and stopped in to their store twice in a two month period. I just keep getting the runaround.

With that said, does anyone know of a dealer in the Maine/New England area that they would recommend for this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm willing to pay the shipping costs to get the base sent to me if it's outside my immediate travel area.

Thanks for looking.

BUMP...Still looking for some help getting the base for the Accentra FS. Who knew this would be so difficult??? Both dealer's in my area have flaked out...

BUMP...Still looking for some help getting the base for the Accentra FS. Who knew this would be so difficult??? Both dealer's in my area have flaked out...
weird, huh? usually a stock item going into fall, but Harman has, at times, had issues getting cast parts to the dealers........cast your net a bit wider, my son! maybe another dealer has one in stock....just not right near you?

Status
Not open for further replies.