Harman Accentra Insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoop832

Nov 21, 2010
Northern NJ
Hello everyone... What's the going rate on a Accentra insert? Any Harman coupons? Best deals on-line? I've been thinking of installing one in the living room and making a fireplace cabinet.
Thanks A

The stove itself should cost, crated, in the mid-$3k range...installation will vary with area and requirements......Harman has a coupon on their site for $100 off...print it, give it to your dealer when you pay for the stove. There are no Harmans available online...they are only sold by brick-and-mortar dealers. If youre gonna make a cabinet, dont forget the zero-clearance box you will also need, will add several hundred to the cost.

ditto .. I bought mine for $3400, with a $100 Harman coupon .. Install was $350 and Chimney was about $100 plus tax .. PS I got 1 ton of cubex free with it .. Value $269

PS if you get it installed by Friday you get 30% of the total cost back in taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.