Harman Accentra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

AAsTeapots

Oct 12, 2007
Well we finally decided to replace our old trusty Englander stove. It was just burning too much fuel and it has a few things we were tired of dealing with. So we saved up for a good amount of time and made the leap to a Harman. It had almost everything we were looking for expect an extra large hopper but some sacrifices were to be made for other more important things such as a removable ash box. It is an absolute beauty. So glad went for it. I will say I am sad to learn that Thelin has been bought out and is not longer making our stove and that the product has declined. I was ready to buy another to replace the englander. So efficient on electric and pellets! Such a bummer!
Thank you all for the advice on here. It is well appreciated!
crop.jpg

Reactions: Washed-Up