Harman Advance with Puppy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
Attached here is a photo of my Harman Advance with our new puppy. As you can see the puppy likes the Harman pellet stove.

This Harman is now going strong on its third year. Yeah in the picture it needs a good cleaning.

This is reply to the Harman Advance photo with the cat on top of the stove. I don't do facebook so I guess I don't get a free tea shirt from Harman.

Attachments

• Harman.jpg
    Harman.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 725
UpStateNY said:
Attached here is a photo of my Harman Advance with our new puppy. As you can see the puppy likes the Harman pellet stove.

This Harman is now going strong on its third year. Yeah in the picture it needs a good cleaning.

This is reply to the Harman Advance photo with the cat on top of the stove. I don't do facebook so I guess I don't get a free tea shirt from Harman.

Love it! :)

interesting....no glass trim? or is an old blackl nickel unit that doesnt show up will in the pic?

Dang, I would have bought a Harman if I knew you got a free puppy with it! :)

Cute!

Lousyweather said:
interesting....no glass trim? or is an old blac nickel unit that doesnt show up will in the pic?
No glass trim. Never wanted it.

Disclaimer - At no time did Harman give away free puppies.

UpStateNY said:

Puppy sleeping so is the stove!! :coolsmile:

Love the picture, My lab sleeps in front of the stove also.

I can mail you a Premier Restoration Tee Shirt if you like.

BX

Yep, pic of the puppy is great.....much better than an old cat. (uh oh....cat lovers are going to be all over me now).

Here's a re-post of another pellet stove loving canine:

Attachments

• Socks-stove.jpg
    Socks-stove.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 590
Really like the pic's of the pets with the stoves. Hope you will keep posting the pic's as that pup grows up.
Thanks

Hope Eric at Kinsman Stoves keeps us updated on the new pup at his store..."Woody".

UpStateNY...How old is the golden? He looks like around 3 months or so.... There is nothing like a sleeping puppy. Enjoy it now :)

Chan

'Love all the pet pics with the stoves. We have a Husky so she wants no part of the stove or the area around it. She can usually be found on a tile floor in another area of the house where things are a bit cooler. :lol:

Nice Pup!

My golden Tucker is never in front of stove! he's always at my feet, never had a more loyal dog!

Nice Pup!

My golden Tucker is never in front of stove! he's always at my feet, never had a more loyal dog!

My guys are the same way. They stay in long enough to heat up, then it's out on the porch where it cool :)

Chan

Couldn't resist adding to this post.

I posted this awhile back............Our Golden like the stove too ! (a picture of her guarding our Englander fireplace pellet insert.)

Attachments

• zoey.jpg
    zoey.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 402
My Chocolate lab ignores the heat...She prefers rolling in the snow or in cold puddles!!

Great pictures of the dogs and stoves!!

When my brother-in-laws first installed his stove (just this past Christmas), his dog would bark at the pellets every time they dropped into the burn pot.

hilarious photo OLDBRIT!

I will have to work one with the 3 pups. we have an austrailian shepherd, and aussie border collie mix and a golden. They don't pay much attention to the stove.

imacman said:
Yep, pic of the puppy is great.....much better than an old cat. (uh oh....cat lovers are going to be all over me now).

Here's a re-post of another pellet stove loving canine:

What kind of stove is in this picture?

Here is that same puppy all grown up. She loves to retrieve anything and take hikes. Most of all she loves swimming and retrieving in the water. The colder the water the better. She likes sleeping next to stove in the summer when its not producing any heat.

Attachments

• IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 208
Some day I'd like to have a purebred Dane.

Had a Dane Lab mix a few years back, was the coolest dog.

For now this shelter mix is just fine.

Attachments

• IMAG0324.jpg
    IMAG0324.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 192
I love the dog pictures. Lets see some more dog photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.