Harman Allure vs Piazzetta Monia 2.0

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Which would you prefer?

• Harman Allure

• Piazetta Monia 2.0

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hpontes

Question, which one of the two would you go for. I wanted something more modern and "smart". I had been looking at the Piazetta and then I saw the Harman and to be honest I almost don't know which I had been looking at at first because I thought they were the same.... Which came first? Which do you think would be best for a suburban home?

Monia_1920x1080.jpg
harman_allure_3_2000x.png

Are you kidding this forum is Harman heavy
bet you get more votes for Harman than any other stove
I will not tell you which one to get I am an Enviro Fan

Let me Guess " a Harman"

I love my P43. I researched the Piazzetta years ago and at that time there seemed to be a lot of issues (do a search on the forum - or thru Google). But, those issues may have been resolved since then. I also am not a fan of the modern look, but I could have gotten past that if my research had not shown the issues.

Reactions: Hpontes
I love my P43. I researched the Piazzetta years ago and at that time there seemed to be a lot of issues (do a search on the forum - or thru Google). But, those issues may have been resolved since then. I also am not a fan of the modern look, but I could have gotten past that if my research had not shown the issues.

Thank you stranger!

The Allure is a nice, well built stove, can't go wrong. Love that pellet holder too in the picture!