Harman ignitor element

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfox103

Feeling the Heat
Oct 4, 2011
Littleton, NH
The Harmon ignitor element quit on my P68. It lasted 4 years. Not that big of a deals as I can lite it manually, but I will replace.

Are they a dealer only item or can they be bought after market.

thanks

Tom C.

Anyone?

Thanks guys, I'm going to check the dealer tomorrow. If he's around $100, I'll probably go with him.

Tom C.

Just got back from the dealer, they get $98 for the element, so they are in the ballpark. I will probably go with them.

Tom C.

Sounds like the way to go no shipping charges, no waiting, and support the local guy.

And no sales tax in NH:)

I was going to say that ,but I wasn't sure if it was accurate I lived in Littleton NH back in the days.

Dont know if your original element was the older 13 fin version but the new 15 fin ones are supposed to last longer. Better off with the dealer and making sure it is the new version when you pick it up.

You guys are all right! No shipping, price is basically the same, supports local guy (who have been excellent for service) and no sales tax. It's a no brainer. I will make sure it's 15 fin model.

Tom

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.