Harman is only making one color (black) stoves now?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrib

Feb 9, 2009
NW Indiana
We're moving into a new home and have a P68 in golden fire brown that we're just going to leave with the home we're selling.

In talking with my dealer, he mentioned that the P68 is only being sold in black now? No more colors? Really?

I checked on Harman's website, didn't find anything.

Thoughts?

mepellet said:
The only options I was offered were the automatic ignition, slate tiles, and trimmed door. My dealer didn't mention any color choices. Not sure if I would have gone with a different color though. I think I like the black myself.

That's odd.

We've only had this stove two years and colors were available then. Not saying I don't trust my dealer, but I am just a bit shocked, that's all.

my dealer said harman had some problems with the enamel finish on some models
so they did away with them.....

I'm in the process of purchasing a new P-43 and the Accentra insert and they are just avaialble in black....no other colors availalble anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.