Harman P68 available trim kits...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frugalfreak

Apr 6, 2011
Southcentral PA
I recently bought my P68 as a bare/black unit - is there anywhere to get the trim kit for a decent price besides the local dealer? I wanted the nickel accent kit but am told it is $200+

there's 3 separate items in the trim of the P68....the door, tile and edge trim (item 1-00-06717-?), the louver trim (item 3-43-08648-?), and a tile set (item 3-43-06731-?).....

The door, tile, and edge trim alone is about $199, the other two are additional.

No, I dont know where you might get them other than a Harman dealer....maybe another dealer is cheaper?

thanks for the reply ... ya that's what I thought but I wondered if someone out in 'stove land' might have some kits avail. for less. I wonder how it would look with just the 'leaved' door trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.