Harman P68 problem with starting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

trucker12

Nov 28, 2019
east coast
My P68 stopped working last week. Before that I had 2 times within a week full burn pot with unburned pellets. I checked the igniter to make sure it was heating up the grate and yes that wasn’t the problem. Now this week the stoves lights are all on but when I move the knob to start it in either manual or auto nothing happens no blowers or auger nothing then after awhile the status light blinks the 5 times code saying stove didn’t start with the 30 something minutes. It keeps flashing till I reset it by unplugging the stove. I’ve cleaned the exhaust pipes still nothing. The only thing I haven’t tried is it in test mode I will try that tonight but I’m not to confident about that. I’m guessing it’s the control board but figured I’d throw it out here before I buy one and it’s not the problem. If someone has had this problem or you know what’s happening please let me know thanks.

ok I noticed that the Distribution Blower light is not lit it looked lit but it isn't. all other lights are lit. in test mode they are all lit including the Distribution Blower.

ok I noticed that the Distribution Blower light is not lit it looked lit but it isn't. all other lights are lit. in test mode they are all lit including the Distribution Blower.
I forgot to mention that nothing still works in test mode other than the Distribution Blower light comes on with all the others.

Any fans or the auger come on in test mode? Also do you have it plugged into a surge protector or suppressor? Any power outages lately?

Only 2 things i can think of is control board or not getting 110 out of outlet stove is plugged in.

Reactions: Ssyko
Can you try another plugin/different circuit

Reactions: Ssyko