Harman XXV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfeet1958

Hearth Supporter
Nov 8, 2008
Central ME
Hi All,
Got some great news today. My pellet stove should be here the first week in December! Yeah!

Can anyone out there tell me if they know of anyone else in Maine who is still waiting for a Harman they ordered almost 6 months ago?

Not in Maine, in CT. Ordered my Harman P68 in July, was told late November delivery, it was installed yesterday. Actually two weeks earlier than expected. Hope everyone else gets theirs on time or earlier. Can't fire mine up till next week, needs inspection by building inspector. Decided to go the right route with that. Talked with insurance company and they said it must be inspected for coverage. So, I'll patiently stand idly by waiting for that first flame. Good luck to those in waiting, at least the Harman's are coming in near or before scheduled time. (you also have to factor in what your dealer told you as well, from the sounds of it, many dealers made sales not knowing when the stoves were coming, just wanted to make a sale)

bungalobob said:
Not in Maine, in CT. Ordered my Harman P68 in July, was told late November delivery, it was installed yesterday. Actually two weeks earlier than expected. Hope everyone else gets theirs on time or earlier. Can't fire mine up till next week, needs inspection by building inspector. Decided to go the right route with that. Talked with insurance company and they said it must be inspected for coverage. So, I'll patiently stand idly by waiting for that first flame. Good luck to those in waiting, at least the Harman's are coming in near or before scheduled time. (you also have to factor in what your dealer told you as well, from the sounds of it, many dealers made sales not knowing when the stoves were coming, just wanted to make a sale)

We want to see pictures of your new stove.

I got the call that my XXV was coming too. I have been waiting since June. Does this mean I will lose my status as a pellet pig since I will have a stove to burn the 3 tons that I have been storing since summer?

Ordered mine mid June, talked to dealer a couple of times since then, the last time on 11/18. Stove is due on on or about 12/3, all deliveries have been on time so hoping mine will be here in 2 weeks.

sls said:
I got the call that my XXV was coming too. I have been waiting since June. Does this mean I will lose my status as a pellet pig since I will have a stove to burn the 3 tons that I have been storing since summer?

You are still a pellet pig since I am sure you are already plotting buying 3 or 4 tons of pellets in May or June.

I am ready to buy as soon as I see a good price. Hopefully before May or June. I would have had 6 tons bought ahead for this winter but I held back because I didn't know when I would get my stove. Now that I am getting my stove I can go Hog Wild.

Just got my p68 installed last week 12/1 after waiting since aug. but it was still 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Everthing is running great!! Plenty of heat

Status
Not open for further replies.