Harmon accentra won’t shut off for hours.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Abba

Nov 30, 2017
Massachusetts
My pellet is having trouble shutting off. It will take close to three hours. I have changed the circuit board and ESP probe twice. It is vented with the direct vent set up. I was told it should shut off around 45 minutes from being turned off. The stove was purchased a few years ago from a vendor 50 miles away. No vendors will send a repair technician out since I did not purchase the stove from their store. Looking for help please.

When you say "shut off" do you mean it keeps burning pellets,and room blower keeps running?If you are talking about the combustion fan keeps running,that is normal,The stove combustion fan will run until the stove has cooled off enough to be safe.And,what is "direct vent?Means nothing,post pictures.