HD firesides for about $165 a ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilburg

Oct 20, 2010
Western Mass
The local HD dropped the price from $220 to $187 for firesides .. That with a 10% off coupon might just entice me to pull the trigger on two tons of shoulders

edit: I printed off a 10% Home Depot coupon (you can get one here: http://www.homedepotmoving.com/signup/registration.aspx ) and got 2 tons of firesides for just over $165 a ton. Used another coupon and got 12 months no interest AND borowed thier 1 ton truck for free for delivery.

Not bad I say .. not the greatest pellet, but not the worst either (already tested them this year) .. those two tone, with my cubex and okies will get my through the season nicely!

I wonder if HD is matching Lowe's. Hopefully all the locations will go down to this price.

I tried the lowes coupon, it said it takes 3-7 days to get it via email .. I never got it . The home depot coupon was instant.

If you're a vet, you get 10% off of everything at HD and Lowes. You have to ask and show ID.

I remember years ago they would not rent there trucks for pellets, even though there 1 ton trucks.....jerk's i thought.

if you wait a few more weeks they might just be paying you to take the pellets :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.