Heading up I65 and I75, need good pellet pricing this week

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelswork

Nov 9, 2010
central TN
Lowest I can get pellets around here is $5.65 a bag (central tennessee) but I have to work a couple days in Detroit this week and was wondering if anywhere along I65 or I 75 had good pellets under $200 a ton. I need a couple tons, I wanted to get some from SIH but I didn't receive an email back to let me know if they will be open this week.

Thanks

Menards In tipp city ohio right off I75 had somersets for 3.59 a bag today when i was there. Also TSC in troy ohio had them for 175. a ton

E-town is 2.5 hours from me and will depend on the time I get through (I leave early and wouldn't be coming through till late coming home) I don't want 2 tons of pellets in the van with me the whole trip, diesel trade off would be closer to not making it worth it. do you know their hours?

Any other suggestions, leaving Michigan now. Down 75 to 71 to 65 south. Tip city menards was at $199 a ton on somersets, tsc Troy Ohio was at $175 for American wood fiber pellets. Who would choose what for my low heating englanderstoves. Thanks for the responses guys!

Menards price matched so I went with the Somersets, they dropped the price in their system too if anyone needs more!

Status
Not open for further replies.