Hearth Trends - Out Of Business?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CapeCodBuckeye

Feb 12, 2012
Cape Cod
Hi everyone,

New poster here. We recently purchased a home with a Hearth Trends Tradition and I'm pleased to be able to set the oil burner thermostat down a few notches. It is in need of some service and a new gasket, though, and an internet search for Hearth Trends came up suspiciously empty. In addition, the phone number I had on the manual was disconnected. Can anyone tell me if they know if Hearth Trends is out of business or was purchased by another company? If so, will most dealers take on Hearth Trends?

Thanks a bunch. Glad I found this forum; last night we lost power and I ended up with an upstairs full of smoke (it came out the top of the glass and a lot more than the manual said would happen!). What I found here about that made me step down from the ledge!

Hi everyone,

New poster here. We recently purchased a home with a Hearth Trends Tradition and I'm pleased to be able to set the oil burner thermostat down a few notches. It is in need of some service and a new gasket, though, and an internet search for Hearth Trends came up suspiciously empty. In addition, the phone number I had on the manual was disconnected. Can anyone tell me if they know if Hearth Trends is out of business or was purchased by another company? If so, will most dealers take on Hearth Trends?

Thanks a bunch. Glad I found this forum; last night we lost power and I ended up with an upstairs full of smoke (it came out the top of the glass and a lot more than the manual said would happen!). What I found here about that made me step down from the ledge!
Yes, out of business- marketed as Whitfield Traditions model P11 or T300, based on serial number (T300P > 5493) I have copies of both versions of the installation and owners manuals. Will post within a week. ) They were bought by Lennox.

Yes, out of business- marketed as Whitfield Traditions model P11 or T300, based on serial number (T300P > 5493) I have copies of both versions of the installation and owners manuals. Will post within a week. ) They were bought by Lennox.

As promised, here are the two versions of the installation and owners manuals for the Whitfield Traditions pellet stove.
I am the original owner of my P11 - more than 15 years I think. I have had to change out the Control Panel and igniter. I have the High Limit 250 degree Snap Switch on order now.

Good luck!

Attachments

• Whitfield Traditions Manual P11.pdf
    12.3 MB · Views: 2,740
  • Whitfield Traditions Manual T300P.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 508