Hearthland Pellet Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenwing

Feeling the Heat
Feb 11, 2012
Northern Maryland
Just curious I have searched everywhere on this forum, and can not find any information on the Hearthland Pellet stoves, Any you guys out there heard of them or seen one. My dealer has them and they look nice, but not much info out there at all.

http://hearthlandproducts.com/products/stoves

They look like nice stove. They have quick latch systems to disconnect the OAK & flue exhaust. Thats pretty cool!!

Looks like a pretty good unit.

Easy to clean...

Flame on level 4 was CRAZY Big in that Video...

Whats the cost?

Nice looking units... Glad to see made in USA.

I really like the quick-release latches. My Mt. Vernon has similar latches on the exhaust. not sure about the OAK.

These look pretty easy to work on and clean, definitely seem worth looking into.

The cost for the stove is 2400.00 and at the end of the month they will be 3k. He said the manufacture is raising the price. The only thing about the dealer was him talking bad about quadrafire, which is not true, alot of members here love there quadrafire stoves.

Saw these at the SLC HPBA show last year. The burn pot was designed by Dr. Jerry Whitfield. He was telling me how easy they are to work on....so asked the dude if I went out and bought some tools if he would let me tear it down, he said no. They use the same exhaust motor as Englander, Gleason Avery auger motor, Emb convection motor, I think it was a forced ingnition...bur not sure. Lots of chrome and some nice inset glass on the front. Seem pretty good but they we not burning. They make a good grill too. I have used one of those.

My question would be, is this is the only dealer around, and if they went under, I have no clue where I would get parts.

smwilliamson said:
Brokenwing said:
My question would be, is this is the only dealer around, and if they went under, I have no clue where I would get parts.
from Hearthland I would assume.

Manufacturer's don't usually sell direct. But if you contact them, They should be able to hook you up with someone that will.

Status
Not open for further replies.