hearthstone 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeltowninwv

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2010
west virginia
anybody have any info on this stove?..my buddy has what he said was a hearthstone 2 stove he would sell me for 800.00...cant find much info on it

steeltowninwv said:
anybody have any info on this stove?..my buddy has what he said was a hearthstone 2 stove he would sell me for 800.00...cant find much info on it

Way over-priced. $400-500 MAX.

It's a 20+ year old stove.

thanks guys...he said he bought it off a family that only used it one season and they bought it new...i wasnt sure when this stove came out....it being in prestige condition im sure its worth 500 or so...but im gonna pass on this one...i want a newer stove

That stove was also made to burn coal.The coal is where you get the long burn times.

Status
Not open for further replies.