Hearthstone Heritage Ash Pan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
I'm missing the nut on the Heritage that connects the ash grill to the slider bracket that allows you to "shake" the grill which makes the ash fall into the ash pan... in theory (as I know the general feeling of the Heritage ash pan is "meh" at best).

I'm not too concerned about it as I don't plan on using the ash pan, but I would like to figure out what size/type nut it requires so I take care of it. The local Hearthstone dealer wasn't much help.

BrowningBAR said:
I'm missing the nut on the Heritage that connects the ash grill to the slider bracket that allows you to "shake" the grill which makes the ash fall into the ash pan... in theory (as I know the general feeling of the Heritage ash pan is "meh" at best).

I'm not too concerned about it as I don't plan on using the ash pan, but I would like to figure out what size/type nut it requires so I take care of it. The local Hearthstone dealer wasn't much help.

Found it! Nothing to see here, folks!

This is not the thread you are looking for...move along.

Glad you found your nuts. Now screw it on there tight.

Highbeam said:
Glad you found your nuts. Now screw it on there tight.

Now I just need to find my rod...

Status
Not open for further replies.