Hearthstone Heritage in Missouri

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this looks like a seriously sweet deal for someone. Soapstone can be worked with, scratches can be sanded out (hence the name--soap stone).

But what are you doing hanging out on Lake Champlain shopping for stoves in Missouri? Shouldn't you be posting pics that make us drool on our keyboards, or cutting wood or something?

Really? You live on Lake Champlain, and you wish you lived near Missouri so that you could save some money on that stove?

You're tormenting yourself, you know? Tell us how much you paid for the stove, and we'll either congratulate you, or assure you that you're going to get your money out of it. Now. Stop hanging out on eBay shopping for stoves you'll never buy, and go cut some wood. Really. There's people on this forum who have had waaay too much coffee this morning, and they're taking this wood thing very seriously.

This location is 30 minutes from my brother. I haven't used ebay in a long time, but it looks like two bidders have run this stove up from $500 to $900 in the last two days. Bids close today. Each of these bidders have placed 70+% of all of their bids with this seller. I probably don't know what the numbers mean, but this looks funny to me. Normally I have my kids clear this kind of stuff up for me, but they are working on friends projects this weekend. Beer and pizza jobs most likely. In any case, I don't need a stove right now, but my mother on the other hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.