Hearthstone II manual needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielc1548

Nov 30, 2008
South Jersey
Good Morning,

I have just purchased a Hearthstone II which is in great condition. Unfortuantly, the orginal owner misplaced the manual. If anyone has a copy it would be a huge help. I have spent some time reading the fourms and am very excited. If anyone has a hearthstone II please share your experence. Do most people burn wood or coal? I am not sure whats the best to burn for me. I would like to heat my home with the stove, so maybe coal. Any information would help I am a first time stove owner.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel C.

Bumping. Did you check this thread for possible leads? https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/27188/

If someone wants to email me the manual copy I will post it in the wiki area for future reference.

I haven't seen much on burning coal in this stove. Most people are burning wood in their Hearthstones. Did your stove come with a coal grate conversion kit?

hey guys, can you pm me your email addy's.. I'll send the manual to both of you.
good call on posting it as a wiki/sticky...seems to be a very popular request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.