Hearthstone Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarbot

Sep 3, 2009
Central MA
Does anyone have any information on the Hearthstone pellet stove? It's been out for a bit, but have not come across any reviews.

dunno how many have been sold.. we sell hearthstone, but have had no call for their pellet unit... It is basically a Rika deign, in a hearthstone shell.

Does the soapstone make it a radiant heater as well as a convective one?

We are burning one in our showroom right now. It burns great, lots of heat, easy to use, fairly quiet. I have not sold any yet. Pellet stove sales are slow. I get one pellet customer a week who asks "Do you have any of those $1100 pellet stoves like Home Depot"? I say...no, but for $75 per hour we'll fix the Home Depot ones for you.

Anyhow, so far so good with the Hearthstone in my opinion. I'll know more after we get a full winter under our belts

Is it a top or bottom feeder?

Franks said:
We are burning one in our showroom right now. It burns great, lots of heat, easy to use, fairly quiet. I have not sold any yet. Pellet stove sales are slow. I get one pellet customer a week who asks "Do you have any of those $1100 pellet stoves like Home Depot"? I say...no, but for $75 per hour we'll fix the Home Depot ones for you.

Anyhow, so far so good with the Hearthstone in my opinion. I'll know more after we get a full winter under our belts

Wow that's an awsome looking stove but aat $4000 I'm going to have to wait until I start seeing them on Craigslist before Ican afford one. I'm a huge radiant heat fan so I'm real interested in how it performs.

Yeh thats nice. Pretty similiar to my Mt Vernon.

Status
Not open for further replies.