Heatilator eco choice pellet stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisf

Jun 25, 2009
upstate NY 12025
I was at my dealer the other day and he has these stove thet make two sizes one is a 35000 btu and the other is a 50000 btu. They have Quad guts in them but look like a Harman and the 50000 goes for around 1900 and the 35000 was 1700. They are plain janes they have auto ing. I was just wondering if there is any feedback on them? He had it on display not hooked yet.

My dealer has 'em too...I believe they are Chinese...

They are nice units and are american made BUT with china components. we had one burning in our shop till we sold it ran flawlessly and the glass stayed very clean.

I have one and it works very nicely.Are's was $1699.00 for the 50,000 btu model.Same parts as a quadrafire they said.The blower is a bit loud,we have are's downstairs so it does't matter to us.Easy to clean.The glass does stay clean.It's a very simple design.Hook up the thermostat and set the fan speed and your done.The stove does the rest.We have burned 4 bags of pellets so far.We burn north Idaho energy log pellets.The stove is made in america.It also has a flexable auger so there are no jams from dust.If i can help more let me know.Dave

I just looked up the igniter and it goes to a Mt Vernon AE model.The blower{Convection} is from the Santa Fe model.The feed motor fits a bunch of Quad stoves.Just a bet of info.The thermocouple also fits a bunch of quad stoves.The exhaust blower is also from a Santa Fe model.These are some of the parts from the PS35 model.So there are quad parts in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.