HeatNE Conference 2011

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 14th-15th, Manchester, NH. The heatNE conference is a collection of 3000 or so guests talking about policy and practices which shape our industry. Want to know what is going on behind the scenes? Come on up.

I submitted an abstract to be a speaker and it looks as though I was chosen, according to the program....though no one has called me yet!

Attached is a pic from last year...Craig Issod is the second guy from the right.

15.png

Scott, the pic is not coming up.

those look like nice chairs they got there....fancy.

smwilliamson said:
April 14th-15th, Manchester, NH. The heatNE conference is a collection of 3000 or so guests talking about policy and practices which shape our industry. Want to know what is going on behind the scenes? Come on up.

I submitted an abstract to be a speaker and it looks as though I was chosen, according to the program....though no one has called me yet!

Attached is a pic from last year...Craig Issod is the second guy from the right.

15.png

figures that hippy isnt wearing a tie.

Craig has been speakin at those types of things since I was 13 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.