Help finding a post

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Drum

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jan 7, 2009
Saco, Maine
I remember reading about how Travis Industries will replace the ceramic fire brick panels with cast steel for the Lopi Leyden. I have tried searching but can't find the post. Any help or additional information would be appreciated.
Mike -

Dr_Drum said:
I remember reading about how Travis Industries will replace the ceramic fire brick panels with cast steel for the Lopi Leyden. I have tried searching but can't find the post. Any help or additional information would be appreciated.
Mike -

Try harder, endeavor to persevere?

hossthehermit said:
Dr_Drum said:
Mike -

Try harder, endeavor to persevere?

Endeavor to persevere???
You've seen "Outlaw Josie Wales" too many times. lol

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining". Great movie. Thanks for nothin' LOL

Maybe this is the thread
you were looking for? Last page has the content you mentioned.

That's the exact one. I found a different one with similar info, but that's the one I was looking for.
Thank ya kindly.
Mike -

You are welcome Mike. Fyi, I used the keywords "Lopi fire brick panels"
and found the thread in less than two minutes.

I tried the same search words and many others, but I must have only read the first page of that post and moved on, or skipped over it completely after reading the title.
Thanks again.
Mike -

Status
Not open for further replies.