help how old is my breakwell??????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timelessauto

Feb 4, 2011
so nh
i have a p24i that you have helped me with before/ i think i am having a control board problem.unfortunatly i did not have it on a circut protector.i noticed the fan does not appear to increase in speed the way it did before.when i leave it on 2 the fan is very slow and it overheats and shuts off.if i run on high fan it runs fine.i have recently replaced the blower fan and a weak and noisy auger motor.the stove is very clean. my serial number is 55022 .i have looked online and they want to know the year.thanks in advance for your help i bought the stove used three years ago

Im pretty sure there should be a manufacture date or date code on the same label that had the serial #. Why not post everything that label says, maybe someone can help you figure it out. I'm guessing this is a Breckwell stove?

I just worked on an insert. Is this an insert or stove? Manual or auto light? As I recall there was no manufacturing date on the plate.

timelessauto said:
my 24i is an insert the previos owner said it a few years old the plate also . wh 94 -55022 thanks for your help

The P24i insert I worked on had the serial number WH94-47314. When I called the dealer they thought it was a 1992.

Status
Not open for further replies.