Help Programming Integra II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpinin

Jul 10, 2008
hudson valley
This is embarrasing - I have owned the stove for 3 seasons but always got by on manual operation - but now I would like to program operation but cannot seem to figure it out - What I am trying to do is basically :
Monday - Friday have stove start at 3pm and run until 5am the next morning (only a single start / stop cycle) - however I cannot figure out how to - I called Lucky - but what the guy there told me does not work. I cannot figure out a workaround for the second start/stop cycle. I have tried :
Mo S1=00
E1 05
S2=15
E2= 23
And so on for the rest of the week - however this does not work and appears to shut the stove off at 11pm and the next heat cycle turns it back on at midnight - not what I want.
I have also tried :
Mo S1=00
E1 05
S2=15
E2=00

Can anybody educate me ? The manual is not that helpfull either. And having this thing go through startup/shutdown cycles if I get it wrong is painfull.

Hey Jumpinin,

from looking at the owners manual, it seems that you are "locked into" 2 separate on-off cycles each day.

If I were you, I'd be on the phone to their Customer Service on Monday to find out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.