Help with valve ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
K19.jpg

What kind of valve is this? It is the fuel shut off valve from my Cub Cadet tractor. I want to look it up on Grainger's website but I don't now what key words to enter for a search.

Have you tried the Kohler part number? It may cross-reference to a generic valve.

That is known as a petcock. To look it up, you must know the diameter in pipe thread, which is roughly 1/4" larger than actual outside dimension.

I found the Kohler part # but I am hoping to find it elsewhere and cheaper. I did not try to cross reference and I don't even know where to do that.
The petcocks in the Grainger catalog don't look anything like it.

What's the part number? It is an unusual one, not like I have seen.

KH-A-210480

I found the whole assembly on Ebay. Looks like I can get it for less than just the valve from Cub Cadet.

Status
Not open for further replies.