Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCPauly

Nov 13, 2013
United States
I have a Welenco Plus pellet stove, and I have heard that I need to twist my thermostat wires together to get it to burn right, is that true?, also the blower does not seem to be blowing very much warm air, I can see the fans come on, is there some ducts, or something that may be plugged or unhooked? any help is appreciated

Try to find manufacturer's web page to see if they have posted manuals on-line...

Might be a good idea to put stove name in thread title to get folks with similar stove to chime in. Can also use search feature to find other threads that may address your issue with that pellet stove.

Yep...from one newb to another...get your stove specs in your sig too.

On the used stove I just bought, the previous owner had a thermostat, and yes I had to wire nut them together. On my stove when the wires are not in contact with each other, the stove runs at half of whatever it's set at. Don't know anything about your particular model though.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.